We are always looking to add part-time or full-time members to our team at Amazing Escape Game, LLC. We are a rapidly growing team building and retail entertainment company.
If you like video games, playing chess, and solving puzzles/riddles, and/or like designing, building and/or fixing things, you have found the perfect job!
We are looking for someone with wide ranging talents. We have multiple positions open currently around the country and we encourage you to apply. Prior to applying to our company you must first familiarize yourself with the concept of Escape Rooms and the worldwide phenomenon of that is spreading fast in the US. Escape Rooms stimulate the mind, your sense of curiosity and your ability to work with others in an effort to escape.
Send us an email telling us a little bit about yourself and why you think this is the right position for you. You can email us your resume and contact information to Howard Klotzkin at [email protected].
Here are some things to know before applying.
- Assistant Managers
- Game Masters!
- You must have a very positive, outgoing personality and like interacting with customers. We want a great “team player”!
- You must love games. Board games, card games, sports games, computer games, Game shows….you name it. You will be helping with the process of brainstorming, creating/designing, resetting and running new game rooms.
- To start, hours will range between 15-20/week. Mostly Fridays and Saturdays. You must be available weekend evenings. (Schedule will be arranged at the time of hire.)
- Must have a good eye for design. Designing posters, social media ads, game room design, etc
- (General knowledge of tools is a plus!!)